This site provides the nurse salary and career information. You can find the following information on this site:
- Nurse Salary Tool—research your local nurse salary data.
- Nurse Salary Data—nation-wide nurse salary data.
- Nurse Job Outlook
- Nurse Employment—employment condition of nurse
- Training and Qualifications—how to become a nurse.
We recommend www.jobs-salary.com for further nurse salary research. If you are looking for nurse jobs or are recruiting nurses, we recommend www.medhunting.com. It is completely free to search and post.
National Average Nurse Salary
- Registered nurse salary: $52,330
- Nurse practitioners salary: $73,235
- LPNs or LVNs salary: $35,500
- Nurse assistants salary: $25,069
- Nurse manager salary: $72,080
A Few Highlight
- Most nurses work in well-lighted, comfortable health care facilities.
- Nurses may spend considerable time walking and standing.
- Patients in hospitals and nursing care facilities require 24-hour care; consequently, nurses in these institutions may work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Nurses may be on call-available to work on short notice.
- Nurses who work in office settings are more likely to work regular business hours.